ESPN’s Adam Schefter sullied his Facebook wall yesterday with a mocked up photo montage of Peyton Manning playing for a quartet of teams not named the Indianapolis Colts. For my money, all of these look like pure crap, but I suppose we’ll probably have to get used to one of them at some point soon. So what do you think? Which of these uniforms (and teams) suits Manning the best? Will you still follow Number 18 with different stripes? Let us know below.
Which uniform suits Peyton Manning?
- Nothing but the `Shoe! (53%, 113 Votes)
- Arizona Cardinals (19%, 40 Votes)
- Miami Dolphins (15%, 33 Votes)
- New York Jets (9%, 19 Votes)
- Washington Redskins (4%, 8 Votes)
Total Voters: 213