Dwight Freeney celebrated being named to his seventh Pro Bowl … by resting. The rest of the Colts’ practice report, as they prepare to wrap up the season in Jacksonville, reads as follows:
- A.J. Edds did not practice due to a bum ankle.
- Anthony Gonzalez did not practice thanks to an undisclosed illness.
- Dan Orlovsky took a personal day.
- Joe Reitz didn’t practice due to an ankle injury.
- Philip Wheeler rested his foot, along with the rest of his body.
- Dallas Clark practiced in full, despite nursing a neck burner.