Each week after Monday Night game(s) has concluded, I’ll publish my list of NFL power rankings. Here is the pecking order for Week 15.
1) Green Bay Packers - Title Town took an Arrow through the heart.
2) New Orleans Saints - Offense recovered after anemic showing against Titans.
3) San Francisco 49ers - Lots of D and enough O to handle the Steelers at home.
4) New England Patriots - Easy victory required no genuflecting.
5) Atlanta Falcons - Falcons mauled the Jags at home.
6) Detroit Lions - Lions barely squeaked out a victory in Oakland.
7) Baltimore Ravens - Ravens are another team that doesn’t seem to be all in for a championship run.
8) Pittsburgh Steelers - Out-D’ed in San Fran.
9) Houston Texans - Texans are soooo inconsistent!
10) Dallas Cowboys - Cowboys back in the driver’s seat.
Read the rest of the power rankings after the jump …
11) New York Jets - Looked pretty rotten against so-so Eagles.
12) New York Giants - Giants tank game and cough up division lead.
13) San Diego Chargers - Did the Chargers start their run early enough?
14) Cincinnati Bengals - Bengals won’t go quietly into that good night.
15) Denver Broncos - Even Tebow couldn’t handle Brady and Hoodie.
16) Philadelphia Eagles - Vick keeps Philly on winning road.
17) Seattle Seahawks – Slaughtered the Bears in Chicago.
18) Tennessee Titans - The Titans plane ride home from Indy must have been a barrel of laughs.
19) Arizona Cardinals - All of a sudden, Cardinals are at .500.
20) Oakland Raiders - Raiders gave the Lions all they could handle.
21) Kansas City Chiefs - Wowser! Chiefs knock off champs.
22) Miami Dolphins - Switching coaches always works, right?
23) Carolina Panthers - Incredible dismantling of Texans in Houston.
24) Chicago Bears - Cutler was apparently somewhat important to the Bears.
25) Buffalo Bills - Bills falling faster than the snow in Buffalo.
26) Washington Redskins - Spoiler time in D.C.
27) Cleveland Browns - Late collapse led to overtime loss.
28) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Bucs are just terrible at this point.
29) Jacksonville Jaguars - Short trip to Atlanta, looooong ride home.
30) Minnesota Vikings - A strong Brees blew the Vikes closer to good Luck.
31) St. Louis Rams - Took a step forward in the race for the Number 1 pick.
32) Indianapolis Colts - Celebration time … come on!