Each week after Monday Night game(s) has concluded, I’ll publish my list of NFL power rankings. Here is the pecking order for Week 15.
1) Green Bay Packers – Title Town took an Arrow through the heart.
2) New Orleans Saints – Offense recovered after anemic showing against Titans.
3) San Francisco 49ers – Lots of D and enough O to handle the Steelers at home.
4) New England Patriots – Easy victory required no genuflecting.
5) Atlanta Falcons – Falcons mauled the Jags at home.
6) Detroit Lions – Lions barely squeaked out a victory in Oakland.
7) Baltimore Ravens – Ravens are another team that doesn’t seem to be all in for a championship run.
8) Pittsburgh Steelers – Out-D’ed in San Fran.
9) Houston Texans – Texans are soooo inconsistent!
10) Dallas Cowboys – Cowboys back in the driver’s seat.
Read the rest of the power rankings after the jump …
11) New York Jets – Looked pretty rotten against so-so Eagles.
12) New York Giants – Giants tank game and cough up division lead.
13) San Diego Chargers – Did the Chargers start their run early enough?
14) Cincinnati Bengals – Bengals won’t go quietly into that good night.
15) Denver Broncos - Even Tebow couldn’t handle Brady and Hoodie.
16) Philadelphia Eagles – Vick keeps Philly on winning road.
17) Seattle Seahawks – Slaughtered the Bears in Chicago.
18) Tennessee Titans – The Titans plane ride home from Indy must have been a barrel of laughs.
19) Arizona Cardinals – All of a sudden, Cardinals are at .500.
20) Oakland Raiders – Raiders gave the Lions all they could handle.
21) Kansas City Chiefs - Wowser! Chiefs knock off champs.
22) Miami Dolphins - Switching coaches always works, right?
23) Carolina Panthers – Incredible dismantling of Texans in Houston.
24) Chicago Bears – Cutler was apparently somewhat important to the Bears.
25) Buffalo Bills – Bills falling faster than the snow in Buffalo.
26) Washington Redskins – Spoiler time in D.C.
27) Cleveland Browns – Late collapse led to overtime loss.
28) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Bucs are just terrible at this point.
29) Jacksonville Jaguars – Short trip to Atlanta, looooong ride home.
30) Minnesota Vikings – A strong Brees blew the Vikes closer to good Luck.
31) St. Louis Rams – Took a step forward in the race for the Number 1 pick.
32) Indianapolis Colts – Celebration time … come on!