As of Friday night, the Colts were still planning to play this weekend against the Tennessee Titans, and the injury report is actually fairly small heading into the weekend. Most of the guys who aren’t actually on the injured reserve list seem to be available for this game, even though fans may wish that some of them weren’t. Anyway, here is how things stand as of right now.
- QB Peyton Manning is out (neck). Again, duh.
- LB Philip Wheeler is out.
- LB A.J. Edds is out (ankle).
- DE Jamaal Anderson has a questionable groin.
- WR Anthony Gonzalez ALSO has a questionable groin. Must be something going around.
- DE Roberth Mathis is questionable (knee).
- TE Dallas Clark, emulating hero Manning, has a doubtful neck.