Each week after Monday Night game(s) has concluded, I’ll publish my list of NFL power rankings. Here is the pecking order for Week 14.
1) Green Bay Packers – Does it even matter whom they play now?
2) New Orleans Saints – Not much offense by their standards, but still got it done against the Titans.
3) Baltimore Ravens – Terrell Suggs swallowed Dan Orlovsky whole.
4) Pittsburgh Steelers – Gritty Big Ben leads Steelers to victory.
5) Houston Texans – Texans took a squeaker in Cincy.
6) San Francisco 49ers – Some sort of cosmic symmetry in former Stanford coach being beaten by, you know, the Cardinal(s).
7) New England Patriots – Held off the Redskins in Washington.
8) New York Jets – Sanchez continues string of strong performances.
9) Detroit Lions – Lions outlasted Vikes at home.
10) New York Giants – G-Men leapfrog Dallas.
Read the rest of the power rankings after the jump …
11) Atlanta Falcons – Big fourth quarter by Matt Ryan lifts Falcons.
12) Denver Broncos - Say it with me: “Tebow knows how to win.”
13) Dallas Cowboys – The ‘Boys couldn’t quite pull it out against Eli.
14) Tennessee Titans – Their run ended at the hands of Drew Brees.
15) San Diego Chargers – Here go the Chargers on their customary late-season run.
16) Cincinnati Bengals – Playoff hopes are probably gone now.
17) Philadelphia Eagles – Vick, and victory, back on tap for Philly.
18) Seattle Seahawks – Seahawks handled the Rams easily.
19) Chicago Bears – Nasty OT loss to Broncos … and Tebow.
20) Oakland Raiders – Raiders should have just stayed out of Green Bay.
21) Arizona Cardinals – Amazing! Cardinals stun 49ers.
22) Buffalo Bills – Bye bye, Bills.
23) Miami Dolphins - Helped reeling Eagles heal up.
24) Kansas City Chiefs - Chiefs continue bouncing with loss to Jets.
25) Carolina Panthers – Newton can’t match Ryan, Falcons.
26) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Lost the latest Battle of Florida, and how.
27) Washington Redskins – Can’t catch up to Pats at home.
28) Minnesota Vikings – Vikes gave Lions a little scare.
29) Cleveland Browns – Can’t knock off the Steelers, but kept it fairly close.
30) Jacksonville Jaguars – Now we all know that the preferred protein source for Jaguars is pirates.
31) St. Louis Rams – Rams couldn’t touch the Seahawks.
32) Indianapolis Colts – Baltimore homecoming was as ugly as could be.