Each week after Monday Night game(s) has concluded, I’ll publish my list of NFL power rankings. Here is the pecking order for Week 13.
1) Green Bay Packers - Packers win seesaw battle in New York.
2) New Orleans Saints - Brees has another big game.
3) Baltimore Ravens - Former Browns thumped current Browns in Cleveland.
4) San Francisco 49ers - Easy win over lowly Rams.
5) Pittsburgh Steelers - Buried supposed rival Bengals.
6) Houston Texans - Texans solid even with revolving quarterbacks.
7) New England Patriots - Even the Colts lit up the Pats’ secondary, eventually.
8) New York Jets - Sanchez buries Redskins late.
9) Detroit Lions - Lions couldn’t overcome loss of Suh in getting shredded by Lions.
10) Tennessee Titans - Titans starting to look like a playoff team.
Read the rest of the power rankings after the jump …
11) Atlanta Falcons - Falcons continue yo-yo season with loss to Texans.
12) Dallas Cowboys - Couldn’t gain on Giants thanks to OT loss.
13) New York Giants - Eli just can’t quite get back the elite QBs this season.
14) Cincinnati Bengals - Shine is dulling on the Bengals’ 2011 season.
15) Denver Broncos - Tebow may have the Broncos playoff-bound.
16) Chicago Bears - No Cutler, no Forte, no wins.
17) Oakland Raiders - No match for the (ugh) Dolphins.
18) San Diego Chargers - Made it look easy against the Jags.
19) Philadelphia Eagles - This Dream Team is a nightmare.
20) Buffalo Bills - The hot start is now just a distant memory.
21) Miami Dolphins - Dolphins a much different (better) team than the one that opened the season.
22) Kansas City Chiefs - Big defensive effort in Chicago.
23) Arizona Cardinals - Nice OT win against Cowboys.
24) Seattle Seahawks – Seahawks trounced the surprisingly bad Eagle.
25) Carolina Panthers - Nice win in Tampa.
26) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - It’s official: Bucs were pretenders.
27) Washington Redskins - Let Mark Sanchez slip through their fingers.
28) Minnesota Vikings - Big O little d.
29) Cleveland Browns - The Ravens came to Cleveland to snack on some Brownies.
30) Jacksonville Jaguars - Blown out at home against the struggling Chargers.
31) St. Louis Rams - Rams couldn’t touch the 49ers.
32) Indianapolis Colts - Dan Orlovsky looked good in loss to New England.