Each week after Monday Night game(s) has concluded, I’ll publish my list of NFL power rankings. Here is the pecking order for Week 11.
1) Green Bay Packers – Champs still perfect, but where was the D?
2) San Francisco 49ers – Held serve against the Cardinals.
3) Chicago Bears – Strong win over Chargers.
4) Houston Texans – Texans use bye week to prepare for life with Matt Leinart.
5) Detroit Lions – Lions win shootout at home over Cam Newton.
6) Pittsburgh Steelers – Steelers watched division fray from their perch in the bye bye birdie seat.
7) New England Patriots – Pats finally pulled away from the Chiefs.
8) New Orleans Saints – Week off in the bye-you.
9) Baltimore Ravens – Beat the Bengals, but what has happened to vaunted D?
10) Dallas Cowboys – Cowboys win D.C. blood bath.
Read the rest of the power rankings after the jump …
11) New York Giants – Not good when Vince Young beats you.
12) Atlanta Falcons – Falcons regrouped at home against Titans.
13) New York Jets – Rex didn’t beware the Tebow.
14) Cincinnati Bengals – Bengals gave it a good shot, but Ravens too much.
15) Tennessee Titans – Titans gave Falcons all they wanted.
16) Philadelphia Eagles – Donovan begat Michael begat VY. QB controversy in Philly!
17) Oakland Raiders – Still leading the division after downing the Vikes.
18) Denver Broncos - Broncos might win division THANKS to Tebow.
19) Buffalo Bills – The offense is dead, and Miami was too hot.
20) San Diego Chargers – Chargers kept the Bears in their sights all game long.
21) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Bucs continue their slide.
22) Kansas City Chiefs - Kept the Patriots close … for awhile.
23) Miami Dolphins - Guess they don’t really need a new QB.
24) Seattle Seahawks – Win over Rams takes Seachickens out of Luck running.
25) Washington Redskins – Nasty home loss in overtime to hated Cowboys.
26) Arizona Cardinals – No match for the Niners.
27) Minnesota Vikings – Vikes are the lone weak spot in NFC North.
28) St. Louis Rams – Weren’t the Rams supposed to be a rising team this season?
29) Cleveland Browns – Beat Jags in match-up of uglies.
30) Jacksonville Jaguars – Browns were a bit tougher than the Colts.
31) Carolina Panthers – After scoring 35 in Detroit, they must be drooling over looming match-up with Colts.
32) Indianapolis Colts – Colts finally go a week without losing!