Among Colts fans, who would have thought that the fourth Thursday in November would engender a huge “thank you” for a bye week that finally ended the Colts’ losing ways. Well, I mean, at least they won’t actually lose a game on Sunday or Monday, right? Once the bird is picked clean, though, the Horseshoes will head back onto the field in search of their first win of the season. As we head into the by weekend, it seems a fitting time to ponder what the rest of the season might bring.
So what do you think? Can the Colts win any games? If so, which game gives them their best chance. Tell us below.
Which game can the Colts win?
- Notgonna Happens (36%, 77 Votes)
- Carolina Panthers (32%, 68 Votes)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (19%, 41 Votes)
- New England Patriots (5%, 10 Votes)
- Tennessee Titans (5%, 10 Votes)
- Houston Texans (2%, 4 Votes)
- Baltimore Ravens (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 211