Each week after Monday Night game(s) has concluded, I’ll publish my list of NFL power rankings. Here is the pecking order for Week 10.
1) Green Bay Packers – Easy as you please against the Vikings.
2) San Francisco 49ers – Held off Giants’ comeback attempt.
3) Chicago Bears – Dismantled the Lions at home.
4) Houston Texans – Texans capsized the Bucs’ ship in enemy waters.
5) Pittsburgh Steelers – Road win over Cincy keeps Steelers in division hunt.
6) Detroit Lions – Bears were just way too much for the Lions to handle.
7) New England Patriots – Pats back on track with big win on road against Jets.
8) New Orleans Saints – Close call in Atlanta.
9) Baltimore Ravens – Good teams shouldn’t lose to the Seahawks.
10) New York Giants – Eli had no magic to wield in San Fran.
Read the rest of the power rankings after the jump …
11) New York Jets – Brady made the Jets look silly at home.
12) Dallas Cowboys – Romo reminds us why so many bank on his potential.
13) Cincinnati Bengals – Bengals not quite ready to overtake Steelers.
14) Atlanta Falcons – Knocked off at home by rival Saints.
15) Tennessee Titans – Titans figured out Cam Newton.
16) Oakland Raiders – Big running attack delivers W in San Diego.
17) Buffalo Bills – Two weak offensive showings in a row, and the defense was shredded in Dallas.
18) San Diego Chargers – Does anybody want to win this division?
19) Philadelphia Eagles – After loss to Cardinals, the two clubs have identical records, both for the birds.
20) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Bucs were no match for big Tex.
21) Jacksonville Jaguars – Yeah, it was the Colts, but it was also a win.
22) Denver Broncos - Tebow was terrible, but the Chiefs were worse.
23) Kansas City Chiefs - Chiefs can’t lose at home against the Broncos and expect to garner any respect.
24) Washington Redskins – The mighty Dolphins were just too much for the `Skins.
25) Arizona Cardinals – Cardinals swooped into Philly and soared out with a win.
26) Minnesota Vikings – Vikes couldn’t join the upset brigade.
27) Miami Dolphins - Time to break up the Dolphins!
28) St. Louis Rams – Always great to get a close road win, even over the Browns.
29) Seattle Seahawks – Seahawks shocked the Ravens at home.
30) Carolina Panthers – Panthers blown out at home by rising Titans.
31) Cleveland Browns – Losing to the Rams at home is a bad omen for the rest of the season.
32) Indianapolis Colts – Will the Colts ever win a game??