The Indianapolis Colts hosted their annual laugher against the hapless Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday, and the results were as predictable as always. Of course, and unfortunately for the Colts, those predictions have all been turned on their heads by the season-long funk that finds the `Shoes staring up at everyone including Blaine Gabbert. Bleh. The weekly winners and losers …
- Donald Brown continues to be the Colts featured back, and he’s at least better than warm spit.
- Jerraud Powers had another interception.
- Philip Wheeler and Antoine Bethea both recorded double-digit tackles.
- Adam Vinatieri kicked a field goal. Yay.
- Curtis Painter and Dan Orlovsky combined for three turnovers and got sacked a total of five times.
- Jim Caldwell continues to run out Donald Brown, Curtis Painter, and others when perhaps some alternatives could be explored..
- Delone Carter ran six times for 14 yards.
- Take a KNEE!!!!!!
- The defensive output wasn’t terrible, but these Jags sport one of the worst offenses in the NFL. Even with the turnovers, 17 points was too many to allow.