Each week after Monday Night game(s) has concluded, I’ll publish my list of NFL power rankings. Here is the pecking order for Week 9.
1) Green Bay Packers - Rodgers in a shootout.
2) San Francisco 49ers - Nice road win in DC.
3) Detroit Lions - A week off to contemplate Da Bears.
4) Baltimore Ravens - Big road win against rival Steelers.
5) Chicago Bears - Nice road win in Philly.
6) New York Giants - Eli came, and he beat Tommy Boy in NE.
7) New York Jets - Jets upset the surprising bills.
8) Houston Texans - Arian Foster + D = BIG win.
9) Pittsburgh Steelers - Lost a tight one against the Ravens.
10) Cincinnati Bengals - Exciting road win for the stripes.
Read the rest of the power rankings after the jump …
11) Atlanta Falcons - Colts make everyone look good, but Falcons have won last three road games.
12) New Orleans Saints - Saints took care of division rival Bucs.
13) Buffalo Bills - Couldn’t muster much offense against the J-E-T-S … D.
14) New England Patriots - Pats drew the wrong Manning this time around.
15) San Diego Chargers - Furious comeback lands just short.
16) Philadelphia Eagles - Philly just isn’t consistent.
17) Dallas Cowboys - Cowboys back to .500.
18) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Bucs’ chance for division title slipping fast.
19) Tennessee Titans - Long road to the playoffs now.
20) Oakland Raiders - Lots of Carson Palmer, too little D.
21) Washington Redskins - Season starting to slip away.
22) Kansas City Chiefs - Chiefs will live in infamy after collapse against Dolphins.
23) Minnesota Vikings - Vikes get a bye to prepare for the defending champions.
24) Carolina Panthers - Cam Newton and the Panthers get a week to think.
25) Jacksonville Jaguars - A bye to heal those wounds inflicted by the Texans.
26) Cleveland Browns - No chance against the Texans in Houston.
27) Arizona Cardinals - Cardinals won the latest battle of the putrids (Rams).
28) Denver Broncos - Tebow bad, but Broncos win.
29) Miami Dolphins - Dolphins have been knocking at the door, and they busted it down against the Chiefs.
30) St. Louis Rams - Rams follow up win over Saints with loss to Cardinals. Go figure!
31) Seattle Seahawks – Marshawn Lynch had nice game in loss at Dallas.
32) Indianapolis Colts - The Colts are now officially the NFL’s worst team.