The Indianapolis Colts will have two streaks on the line when they face the Atlanta Falcons in Indy on Sunday: the Colts have never lost at home against Atlanta (0-6), and the Colts have never won a regular season game in a year that ends in “11.” As we ponder which streak is most likely to end this week, and cry a little, here are some notes from Wednesday.
- The Colts signed CB Prince Miller, former Lion and Raven. Maybe he picked up a little defensive mojo from those two units.
- ” … and on Wednesday, Kavell Conner rested.” So did Dwight Freeney.
- Also sitting out practice were Brody Eldridge (knee), Jeff Saturday (knee), Terrence Johnson (hamstring), and Blair White (knee).
- Apparently no truth to the rumor that White enjoyed Wednesday so much that he’s also encouraged Joe Lefeged to finally take a knee.
- Limited in practice were Quinn Ojinnaka (shoulder … and who?), Drake Nevis (back), Anthony Castonzo (ankle), Dallas Clark (knee), and Mike Pollak (hamstring).
- Joseph Addai (hamstring), Ryan Diem (ankle), and Pat Angerer (knee) all practiced hard. Really don’t like seeing Angerer’s name with parentheses after it.
- Michael Toudouze was diagnosed with whiplash.