In a rematch of Super Bowl XLIV, the Indianapolis Colts … Aw, forget it. These Colts would be lucky to compete with LSU, let alone a real NFL team like the Saints.
- Delone Carter had a nice game, but Indy was already down 31-0 when he busted his big run. The Saints didn’t really care by that point, in other words.
- Donald Brown looked decent again.
- Jamaal Anderson got a sack. Yay.
- Tyler Brayton got a sack. Yay.
- Curtis Painter fumbled the ball and Dan Orlovsky got five reps. Curtis Painter was chippy. He looked like Curtis Painter.
- Do you remember that old 1970s show, “Hello, Larry.” If not, then you’re really missing something, and you’re probably too young to be trusted. Anyway, the Colts have their own version in the works. It’ll be called “Goodbye, Coyer.” Expect to see it soon at a news conference near you.
- Joseph Addai just can’t seem to shake his hamstring injury.
- Peyton Manning needs to work that magic of his and find a way to Miyagi his own neck. I mean, #18 is seriously slacking this year.
- Similarly, did you know that Curtis Dickey has yet to score a touchdown this season?