Well, the Colts looked really bad in the first half against the Texans yesterday, and then modestly better in the second half when the pressure was off. Indianapolis obviously has room to improve just about across the board. Special teams, the offensive line, the secondary and quarterback Kerry Collins left themselves with lots of opportunity for upward mobility.
Of all the things that you saw from the Colts in Game 1, though, what surprised you the most?
What surprised you the most about the Colts' loss to the Texans?
- Nothing; this is what I expected (44%, 30 Votes)
- All the turnovers (16%, 11 Votes)
- Peyton Manning REALLY didn't play (13%, 9 Votes)
- The offensive line's struggles (9%, 6 Votes)
- The final score (9%, 6 Votes)
- Pat Angerer's 13 tackles (6%, 4 Votes)
- Kerry Collins' stiffness (3%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 68