Every week during the 2011 NFL season, we’ll take a look at the Colts injury situation, as well as that of their upcoming opponent. For Game 1, here is how the M*A*S*H units for the Colts and the Houtson Texans are shaping up.
- S Antoine Bethea (hamstring) is probable.
- LB Gary Brackett (infantectomy by proxy) is listed as questionable, but it’s hard to seem him missing the game since he’s not injured.
- WR Austin Collie (foot) is probable. Yay!
- WR Anthony Gonzalez (hamstring) is, astoundingly, questionable.
- WR Blair White (back) is questionable, though it’s good to see him off the PUP.
- QB Peyton Manning (neck) is out. Can’t believe I had to write that.
- CB Roc Carmichael (shoulder) is questionable.
- RB Arian Foster (hamstring) is questionable, but, unfortunately, Ben Tate is not.
- DT Earl Mitchell (knee) is probable.
- CB Glover Quin (head … lol) is probable.
- LB Brooks Reed (wrist) is probable.
- LB DeMeco Ryans (elbow and ankle) is probably.
- LB Mario Williams (achilles’ tendon, groin, position dysmorphia) is probable.