The Colts were back in camp on Monday after the trouncing that they took in St. Louis on Saturday. With just four days left in Anderson before they resume their normal game-prep schedule, the Colts have/had a lot of questions to answer. Here are some notes on what played out during Day 15.
- The Colts released former Ball State quarterback Nate Davis.
- Safety Joe Lefeged missed practice due to a groin injury that he suffered against the Rams.
- Pierre Garcon bruised his back on that circus catch Saturday but is alright.
- Seven Colts who missed time in camp last week were back in action today. They included Joe Horn, DeMario Pressley, Fili Moala, Jamey Richard, Brody Eldridge, Cody Glenn and Dwight Freeney.
- On the other hand Austin Collie was out today having his knees examined.