The Colts are weathering the Anderson heat and have completed their fourth full day of training camp. With every snap, we get a little closer to the first pre-season game and, more importantly, to the season opener on September 11 at Houston. Will the Colts be at their ready best in time to take the field against the Texans? Only time will tell, but we can review the happenings from Day 4 in the meantime:
- Fili Moala was sentenced to 180 days probation for a DUI conviction stemming from an incident last fall.
- Jeff Saturday continues to sit out as he recovers from the rigors of CBA negotiations.
- The NFLPA ratified the new CBA, meaning that all of the Colts new signees and returning free agents are finally eligible to get on the field.
- DE Dwight Freeney missed practice due to leg cramps.
- Chad Spann celebrated his 23rd birthday.